На Banggood уже можно купить новую аппаратуру управления Jumper T8SG V2.0 Plus!
Купить Jumper T8SG V2.0 Plus: https://www.banggood.com/Jumper-T8SG-V2_0-Plus
* Built in four-in-1 RF Module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401).
* Open source multi-protocol firmware, compatible with most mainstream remote controls
* Non-contact 3D space vector Hall remote sensing Gimbals (T8SG Plus Only).
* T8SG Plus 2.42 inch OLED display, Bright display works even in direct sunlight.
* JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on rear side.
* USB online firmware upgrade.
* Transmission power adjustable to adapt to different location requirements.
* Detachable antenna, easy to change.
* Ultra-low power consumption, longer battery life.
* Up to 12 channels of output (depending on the receiver), Open Source Firmware, all channels are fully programmable.
* Wide voltage input (2s lipo recommended).
* Multilingual menu.
* Vibration reminder function.
* Support telemetry (depending on the receiver).
* Carry Case included.
Item No.: T8SG V2.0 Plus
Size: 158 x 150 x 58mm
Weight: 338g (without battery)
Color: Carbon fiber
Color: Carbon fiber
Transmission frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.7GHZ
Transmitter Module: Four in One High Frequency Module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)
Transmit power: maximum 22dbm (transmit power adjustable)
Antenna gain: 2db (detachable antenna, easy modification)
Working current: 88Ma@8.4V
Working voltage: DC4.5-DC18V (factory with 4 x AA battery box, lithium battery recommended 2s balanced head line, batteries not included)
Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
Open source firmware:
Number of channels: up to 12 channels (depending on the receiver)
Display: 2.42-inch OLED display, 128 * 64 resolution
Rocker way: non-contact 3D space vector Hall joystick
JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on rear side
Upgrade method: USB online upgrade
* Walkera full range
* DSM2/X full range
* Flysky and Flysky 2A
* FUTABA s-fhss full range
* WL Toy series, Hubsan series, Esky series and many more (Currently a total of more than 40 supported protocols)
Uses open source software with continued support and development, adding new protocols regularly.
Simulator mode: 3.5mm standard ppm output